Carroll County Auditor is Hiring
The Carroll County Auditor’s office is looking for a couple motivated and energetic employees to join our team. The positions are full-time and will include full benefits. Our office is fast-paced and every employee is crossed trained. One position will focus primarily on payroll/budgetary functions, and the other on real estate functions.
- Action Orientation/Leadership: drives for goal completion and makes adjustments as new demands emerge; identifies resource needs, and problem-solving orientation;
- Relationship Building and Communication: demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills;
- Judgement and Decision-making: makes sound decisions under pressure, avoids assumptions, weighs risks, asks good questions, demonstrates critical thinking, follows up;
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment;
- Technologically savvy particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the Auditor’s Office in the Carroll County Courthouse on the 2nd Floor.