Let Us Know

Select Your Form Below

Fill Out The Forms Below

Do You Have A Road Hazard or Street Maintenance Problem You Would Formally Like To File?

County Highway Maintenance Requests:  330-627-2345 or 330-627-4110, M-F, 7 a.m to 3:30 p.m.

After hours emergency road hazards, please call Carroll County Sheriff’s Office: 330-627-2141.

Do You Have A Community Complaint You Would Formally Like To File?

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search