Temporary Modification of Courthouse Operations – Effective December 7, 2020
The Carroll County Joint Courts have modified the Court Orders of June 1, 2020 Courthouse operations as follows:
Effective Monday, December 7, 2020 the Courthouse hours are as follows:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for visitors over the age of 65 or have a compromised immune system.
- Monday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for general population visitors.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for visitors
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm by appointment only for all visitors. Courthouse office holders, at their discretion, shall determine appointment protocol.
- facial coverings are required for all who enter the Courthouse.
- All individuals entering the Courthouse shall be subject to a non-invasive scan for elevated body temperature.
- Access SHALL be temporarily refused by security staff to any visibly-ill person.
This is an evolving situation and may change pursuant to federal, state and local guidance and directives.
A copy of the Court Order can be found here.